Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Introducing Ava

Hello everyone, I had to the pleasure of doing lil Miss Ava's first photo shoot for our community. This girl has a lot of spunk. I hope you enjoy and here is how it went.

SL Name: Ava ( avamagnolia )
SL Age: Born 08/08/2013 ( ahh welcome to SL Ava)
Sexuality: When asked this question, Ava pursed her cute lips and said that she had no preference and that she had enough love to go around. Way to go Ava.

What brought her to our little community? Ava wanted to show herself in a different way that was   fun, artistic, sexy and a little naughty at the same time.

Goals: To have fun making movies and to bring pleasure to the masses (Wonders if she's talking about an orgy?)

Closing comments: I haven't found anything I wouldn't do except maybe bathroom play. I would really enjoy being taken and used by a good strong man, I have a dominate streak so to be forced is a fantasy of mine.

Well here is how her shoot went hope you enjoy!





 












No comments:

Post a Comment